Poem's and Poet's Names -Book III

Image
  Poems & Poets of Book III   1. The Rain by William Henry Davies 2. Night Mail by Wystan Hugh Auden 3. Loveliest of Trees, the Cherry Now by Alfred Edward 4. O Where are You Going? by  Wystan Hugh Auden 5. In the street of the Fruit Stalls by Stall Worthy 6. A Sindhi Woman by Jan Stallworthy 7. Times from Ecclesiastes by some unknown poet   8. Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley 9. The Feed by Ahmed Nadeem Qasmi 10. the Hollow Men Thomas Stearns Eliot 11. Leisure by Williama Henry Davies 12. Rubai'yat by Allama Muhammad Iqbal 13. A Tale of two cities by John Peter 14. My Neighbour Friend Breathing His Last! by Bullah Sha & Translated by Abdur Rauf Luther 15. He Came to Know Himself by Sachal Sarmast 16. God's Attributes by Jalaluddin Rumi & Translated by Dr. Nicholson 17. The Delight Song by Navarree Scott Momday 18. Love-an Essence of All Religions by Jalaluddin Rumi & Translated by Dr Nicholson 19. A Man of Words Not of Deeds by Charles Perrault & Transla

Why social media is promoting fake news ?


I've been interacting with this social media since 1999, starting chats on Facebook, and using many other useful apps.  Being a teacher I have been preaching the value of self-respect, self-awareness, and self-confidence on a priority basis. Every new arrival either in the form of an App or Website, I was thrilled and expected to earn money passively. Till now I have paid Google only for promotional purposes or to buy some domains in some way or others. The only money so far 💰 I've generated in the form of software is like this:
This is my total earnings for thirty years.

Benefits of social media.
Apart from all that I said above, I have gained much of it. Following are such learnings:
1. Art of thinking
2. Positive attitude
4. Knowledge of the vast universe
5. Meaning of perfect system
7. Surprising value of Vitamin D 3
8. Basic concepts of English Grammar
9. Precious relationships with my students
10. Valuable Teaching of my mentor.

I've already written on all these above said benefits in detail, and wish to continue it. 

Firstly, I've come to know that only hard money is not everything, my 'mental approach' and 'positive thinking' are the real gains. I'm still trying to learn it daily. Every day I experience displaying these two learnings but still lacking in them. 

Secondly, I'm thankful to God that He has given me everything that I wanted. There are some wishes which remain unfulfilled and permanently stay in my mind. However, I'm the luckiest person so far. And I have a staunch belief that the rest of my life will also be privileged by God. 

In short, I have learnt that having a good conscience is everything. If it is alive and working with man's physical needs. It's everything. Everyone has the right to earn money by honest means, not at the stake of others' hard earnings. This life is temporary, eternal is there to be cherished forever. The price of Paradise has to be paid in this world in the form of hardship and patience. Nothing can be granted without paying hard. 

Click here to read:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem's and Poet's Names -Book III

Towards the Final Destination

How to Make the Best Use of the Opportunity