Poem's and Poet's Names -Book III

Image
  Poems & Poets of Book III   1. The Rain by William Henry Davies 2. Night Mail by Wystan Hugh Auden 3. Loveliest of Trees, the Cherry Now by Alfred Edward 4. O Where are You Going? by  Wystan Hugh Auden 5. In the street of the Fruit Stalls by Stall Worthy 6. A Sindhi Woman by Jan Stallworthy 7. Times from Ecclesiastes by some unknown poet   8. Ozymandias by Percy Bysshe Shelley 9. The Feed by Ahmed Nadeem Qasmi 10. the Hollow Men Thomas Stearns Eliot 11. Leisure by Williama Henry Davies 12. Rubai'yat by Allama Muhammad Iqbal 13. A Tale of two cities by John Peter 14. My Neighbour Friend Breathing His Last! by Bullah Sha & Translated by Abdur Rauf Luther 15. He Came to Know Himself by Sachal Sarmast 16. God's Attributes by Jalaluddin Rumi & Translated by Dr. Nicholson 17. The Delight Song by Navarree Scott Momday 18. Love-an Essence of All Religions by Jalaluddin Rumi & Translated by Dr Nicholson 19. A Man of Words Not of Deeds by Charles Perrault & Transla

How to Make the Best Use of the Opportunity

Every dawn brings great opportunities in your life, and it's up to you how you manage or avail yourself of these stunning opportunities. 

Question: How you can do to make the best use of the opportunities you get every day?

To make the best of these opportunities you need to control your emotional system and keep all other external factors on and on. All these external factors are beyond your control and supervision. It is true that they affect you in some ways or others, yet it is only you that can make it good or bad. You just keep on doing your way in the best manner, and one day you will be in really a good position to understand everything better.


As Einstein said: “Look deep into nature, and you will understand everything better.”

In confusion and frustration, we forget what w have and what we can do to cope with the situation. We have to see it through our experience, or others' guidance. 

There is a solution to every problem, we just need to be patient and humble in the circumstances. We should try our best and God is there to lead us towards our goal. 

Bear in mind that you have only one opportunity to lead your life, and it all depends upon your attitude and willingness to face all challenges boldly. Secondly, keep in mind that every person has some priorities and issues to address, so it happens that others' actions give you the opportunity to get through. So, I request you, please "don't forget you can"


Yesterday, a person in his forties or fifties came to see me. Though I got his voice and features in my mind, I couldn't realize entirely the purpose of his visit. 

I just kept scrolling the screen of my mobile and ignored him. After some realization, he said," Sir, have you recognized me?" I replied with loose confidence: "Yes." because he was wearing a mask. I tried to remember his face, but I couldn't remember his name. He again asked me to recall his name. 

After some preliminary conversation, he told me his name and I got the whole picture. Afterwards, he explained the purpose of his visit to me. He needed some money to pay the fee for his daughter. I handed over the whole money the moment I had, though it was not enough to fulfil his need. 

After his departure, I remembered the whole story and I could not help repenting over the situation because I could help him more if he gave me some time to deal with the situation. He left and didn't call me back. I hoped he would call me later. 

Trending Posts:


Comments:
You're welcome to put your valued feedback and suggestions. 
Thanks
Masood Sadiq

Comments

  1. Marvelous! πŸ€—πŸŒΉπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŒΈ
    Yes, indeed, at times opportunity is ahead of us, but we can't avail ourselves of it because of some unknown reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The writer has well described the reality...Remarkable! ✨🏡️πŸŒ·πŸŒΌπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Poem's and Poet's Names -Book III

Towards the Final Destination